Please have a look at our frequent asked questions. For further information you can contact us anytime.
At what time should I arrive for my appointment?
A. We recommend to arrive approx. 10 minutes before your treatment is due to start so you have enough time to get changed in peace and quiet. This also prevents you from losing a part of your program due to a late arrival.
What happens if I am too late?
If we have other connecting treatments, we might have to shorten the time of your treatment. If there are no connecting treatments, we can do the full time of the booked treatment.
Do I get a bath robe and towles if I want to take a shower before or after the massage?
Yes, you will get towels and a bathrobe free of charge.
Can I choose to have a male or female therapist?
Yes, when booking a treatment you can tell us if you prefer a male or female therapist. Choosing a certain therapist at the moment you arrive is not possible.
Do I have to be naked during the massage or hamam treatment?
No, you will never have to naked. We always provide towels to cover your body.
Do I have to be naked when using the sauna or steam bath?
No, you can always cover your body with towels.
How can I pay?
You can pay cash, with EC Card Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex)
Do you offer treatment for children?
No, all our treatments are offered to persons which completed the minumum age of 16. We reserve our right to deny the access to younger persons.
Cancellation of appointments
In case that you won´t be able to make it to your appointment, we ask you to contact us as soon as possible so that we cancel your spot and offer it to other guests. Please note that we reserve our right to charge 80% of the regular price in case of short-term cancellation (less than 48 hours).
1) Our employees are qualified in their field of work and are continuous trained.
2) All our treatments are also offered on saturday, sunday and holiday.
3) You can book all our treatments until 21.00 o´clock.
4) You can easily pay with EC-Card, Credit-Card (Visa, Mastercard, AmEx) or cash.
5) We offer you favourable parking fees in the garage of the Derag Hotel Kanzler. You will never pay more than 3,00 EURO.
6) If you want to take a shower after your treatment, we offer you towels and a bathrobe free of charge.
7) We do speak english & spanish. For bookings you can contact us anytime.
8) You can make an appointment by writing us an email. We constantly check our email, so you will get a soon response.
9) A lot of our treatments can be booked for two people at the same time. Take average of this possibility and enjoy a combined wellness day.